Eating to lose weight? Fact or fiction!!
Is eating to lose weight possible?
The answer is yes. Today I will show you how you can eat more and still lose weight. You will learn a few tricks and tips that will enable your body to burn fat fast while staying full and satisfied all day. The great part about eating to lose weight is that you will see results that will last forever. This diet does not only make you lose weight for a short period of time but it is rather a lifestyle change that will have you lose weight and stay healthy and fit as long as you eat the right foods.
Eating to lose weight – Why Eating Food is good for Weight Loss
Most diets recommend that its participants eat only food with low calories. Although this is true, you need to be very careful. Studies have shown if a person’s calorie intake drops too low, their metabolism will stop. As everyone knows a fast metabolism enables more weight loss while a slow metabolism does not allow a person to lose weight effectively. Eating to lose weight involves eating the right food so that your metabolism speeds up. A person who dramatically eats a very low calorie diet will not lose weight, they will find that their metabolism will shut down and thus no weight will be lost until they start eating more food. Eating to lose weight is a healthy way for anyone to speed up their metabolism and lose weight.
Eating to lose weight – How to Eat More Food to Lose Weight
Eating to lose weight involves a technique known as calorie shifting. Calorie shifting requires you to eat four solid meals a day and to constantly change what is being eaten. It gets your metabolism moving by making sure that food is constantly being eaten. By eating constantly and changing up what is being eaten, your body will lose weight faster in a short period of time. Eating to lose weight is not only a quick way to get in shape but a lifestyle change that will make you healthier and feeling better in years to come.
Eating to lose weight – Choosing the Right Food when Eating to Lose weight
When eating to lose weight you will primarily need to eat lots of fruits and vegetables, if you love to eat these two foods you are in luck because you can eat as much of them as you like. One Important thing to keep in mind is not to mix these goods with other foods that are high in calorie, if this is being done constantly, it will make it very hard for you to eat and lose weight. The key to eating to lose weight is finding a few fat burning foods that you like to eat. You can change up these foods however you like but be mindful to not combine unhealthy foods with the good quality foods. If you enjoy eating salads, go for it. You can mix and match many different varieties of fruits and vegetable. Be careful with the dressing you choose to accompany your meal, most times they are fattening and will not help you in eating to lose weight.
Apples, apricots, broccoli, cabbage, celery, eggplant, grapefruit, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, spinach, tomato and watermelon.
Eating to lose weight – Dressings with low calories and fat
Hidden Valley Ranch Light, Ken’s Steakhouse Lite Raspberry, Wishbone Red Wine, Wishbone Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette, Newman’s Own Lighten Up! Light Balsamic Vinaigrette, Newman’s Own Lighten Up! Low fat Sesame Ginger and Vinaigrette’s
Most of the foods that you will need to eat to lose weight can be found at your local supermarket, finding them should not be a problem. A good idea is to stock up on the foods you need to help you reach your goal. Having healthy foods at hand reach will prevent you from reaching for the cookie jar when there is nothing else to eat. Consuming lots of fruits and vegetables will also help stimulate your metabolism. A person who has a higher metabolic rate will burn calories and lose weight much faster than someone who has a low metabolic rate. So ultimately the more fruits and veggies you eat the faster you will lose weight. When eating to lose weight keep in mind that many vegetables contain something that is called a negative calories effect. Celery is one such vegetable; it will help you burn more calories then what it contains. So if you are a lover of these foods you will have no problem in eating to lose weight. All you have to do is eat more of what you love and sooner than later you will see that six pack that you have been wanting for years.
Eating to Lose Weight plus Exercising
To maximize your weight lose potential you might want to add some exercise to your daily routine. Whether it is walking, dancing, sports or any other physical movement it will help you to lose weight. Weight training is also a great idea because it not only increases muscle mass but arouses the metabolism as well. Healthy eating combine with exercise is great for the mind and body. Eating to lose weight and exercising will have you seeing greater results in your weight loss journey.
Eating to lose weight – Weight Loss Tips
The following tips are intended to help you lose weight. Losing weight is not easy, however with the right motivation, exercise and hard work, you can do it.
1. Do not make big goals. Saying you want to lose 20 pounds is great however when you step on the scale and see you have not achieved that goal you may end up disappointed. It is better to set small achievable goals. Goals such as losing 2 pounds a week or losing an inch in a few weeks are realistic. More importantly when you have achieved the small goals you will see progress being made and in turn will be more motivated to keep going.
2. Stay away from fast food. Junk food and fast foods contain many fattening ingredients. Eating these foods will not help you to lose weight. If you however must eat it, try to so only once a week.
3. Stay away from fried foods. Fry foods soaks up a lot of oil which is very bad for your body. Try to grill, bake, steam or boil your foods.
4. Eat breakfast. Eating breakfast will give you are good start to the day. Eating whole wheat cereal or breads are a good choice along with skim milk or orange juice. People who eat breakfast regularly will snack less and get their metabolism started for the day.
5. Eat fish and chicken. Fish and chicken do not contain much fat which makes it good for eating to lose weight. Tilapia and Salmon are great fishes to eat while trying to lose weight.
6. Water: water flushes your body and is the best thing to drink when dieting. It contains so calories and can be found anywhere.
7. Walking: walking is convenient and fast. It can be done by yourself or with a friend; best of all it is good for your body.
8. Eat frequent small meals. Eating 5 to 6 small meals a day will prevent you from snacking; it’s also better for the body to digest small meals than one large meal.
9. Be realistic. Do not expect to lose 15 pounds in one week. Losing weight is difficult and takes time.
10. Low Carbs. Eating less carbs is sometimes the best way one can lose weight.
The best way for you to lose weight is to follow my eating to lose weight guide and to engage in physical activity regularly.